Friday, March 11, 2005

Sunshine here I come

So while my wonderful friend Ale is all talking about Spain (you stink!!!) I will be journeying to the 51st state of the US. (That's Puerto Rico, for those of you that are geographically challenged) And YES, there really are ONLY 50 states currently, not 52!
As much fun as this beautiful NY weather has been, with all the snow and rain and wind, I'm ready for the SUN. I don't even remember what Mr.Sun looks or feels like anymore, but I'll fill you all in when I come back. I know that you have all enjoyed my super pale white skin, but it's time for me to put some color back into my face. And to go along with my brand tan (how embarrassed would I be if I came back white..haha, though it's really not funny), I have decided (or rather my friends Ale and Dulce are forcing me, though they don't really need to twist my arm too much) to do a drastic change. I'm going from a nice, quiet brunette to a loud, fun blonde. I'll let you know how much more fun blonde have than brunettes!!! Can't wait to fill you in on all my PR stories.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hey! I can't wait to talk to you tomorrow "after the fact" and see how you feel. I bet I'd be able to hear it in your voice!! Do blonds talk differently... we'll find out! as far as PR goes, THIS time try to remember what you did. I don't want to hear about it on the news! Wait, no, I DO want to hear about it on TV.
kiss-kiss!

Friday, March 11, 2005 8:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home