Wednesday, May 04, 2005

I can't feel my legs

As I sit here in my cubicle at work, I wonder why I ever listen to my friends Ale and Dulce. The last time we hung out, they mentioned (quiet a number of times mind you) that my pants aren't "form fitting" enough (aka. super tight where you lose all sense of your lower extremities). After some nudging, I decided to go to the Gap yesterday. As I was trying on these really nice pants, I receive a phone call. It was Ale (damn, she's good. how did she know I was in the dressing room trying on pants), and being the wonderful friend that she is, the first thing she says is "They better be super tight!". (Gotta love when your friends look out for you like this).
And of course they were super tight, otherwise I think I would have received a beat-down from Dulce and Ale. So I decided to wear my wonderfully tight pants today, and now I can't move. But at least I am looking good, though I don't know who can see me since I haven't left my cube because I can't (but I know I look good..and that is why we do this to ourselves, right girls??? Not so other ppl can see how good we look, right? hmmm).
The things we girls do to ourselves in the name of beauty (or is it vanity).

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm so proud of you!!! tears are streaming down my face!! no wait that might just be my allergies...whatever it doesn't matter i'm so proud that you finallly got pants that "fit" you. & ok maybe they're a little tight cuz its the first day but remember those jeans you got at old navy after the 2nd time you wore them they were falling off. so take a walk at lunch (they do let you out to eat right?...slave-drivers!) & show off those new pants & great booty!
and btw its pain for beauty not vanity (isn't vanity one of the 7 deadly sins...yeah no thanks!)

Wednesday, May 04, 2005 9:33:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

girl, this is the NORMAL way of being, you're just not used to it yet. but you will! :)
and tell me you did not enjoy the two hot guys in gap ordering you to lay on the floor as they both tried to zip you into those pants!? just for that you need to keep on buying those tight pants!

Wednesday, May 04, 2005 5:33:00 PM  
Blogger WallStr said...

Those boys were hot..too bad they were both gay (it is the Gap afterall). I need me some action!

Wednesday, May 04, 2005 6:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home