Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Lawyers and why I hate them...

I know that lawyers think that they are the shit and are the ONLY ones that have jobs and are super busy. We all have jobs and a busy schedule. I work 11 hour days on a regular basis, so I know all about being busy. So when they don't call me back for days, after I have called and left repeated messages, it gets annoying. I pay you to do your job, WTF!
I'm trying to sell my place, and I know they have other clients, but I would at least like to know what's going on with my closing.
If they have too many clients and can't handle it, STOP TAKING CLIENTS. Makes sense only to the common man, lawyers don't get it.

I didn't know selling a condo was this stressful, I haven't slept well in weeks. Hopefully I will sleep well after tuesday! Until then, I will be napping at work. haha

~sigh~

2 Comments:

Blogger Malkin said...

now come on. don't you think this blanket statement over an isolated incident is a little unfair??? ;-)

Tuesday, October 18, 2005 4:29:00 PM  
Blogger WallStr said...

Awww, I don't hate you yet. You still have time to get out!! JK:)
It's true I don't hate all lawyers, just the ones that I have met and had to deal with. Never met a nice one yet!!!

Monday, October 24, 2005 5:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home