Sunday, April 09, 2006

The craziest thing....

Last Wednesday, I get an email with just a short subject and nothing more...
'Is this *****'**?. The ******* being my full name. Now most ppl know me now as 'Wallstr', and no one calls me by my full given name. I mean, NO ONE. Not even my parents, and if they happen to slip and use my full name, hell ensues.... I just really really hate my full name. So when I got this email with a strange subject....I was puzzled. So I look at the email address, and OH MY GOSH............It looks like the name of my bestest friend from 1st grade. No, it couldn't be...How...huh...what...totally confused. So I quickly email this person back to ask....Could it really be 'Low'???? After an excruciating 2 minutes of waiting for a reply, it finally comes. IT IS LOW!!!!!!!!! I haven't seen Low since graduating from Junior High School. Low and I were best friends from 1st through 5th grade. Then in junior high school, we were friends, but we constantly fought over stupid s**t. We were sooo mean to each other. And after JHS, she went her way and I went mine....never to speak again...til 15 years later. Yes, that's right 15 years later. So we met up on friday night for drinks and dinner. Low hasn't changed that much, but I wouldn't have recognized her on the street. We had the best time reminiscing about old times and what we have done since JHS. She had even dug up some old pictures of us from elementary school. One was of us in the school talent show. I played the flute and I think she sang something. Must say that we didn't have much fashion sense back then!! haha.
Low has been looking for me for years she says. What a wonderful thing this internet thing is. I went on classmates.com to see who else is on that I know. I love that website, too bad you have to pay for it...that's crap!!

anyway, what a great surprise!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i think this world is crying out for some warmth and fuzzyness! :)

i think its awesome- makes me want to find my friend from elementary school....

Wednesday, April 12, 2006 1:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home