Friday, May 20, 2011

5 Years Later....

It has been five long years since my last post....so some updates are in order!
Ale - one of her dreams was to someday move far far away from ME!  Back in our high school days she tried a quiet little town in the middle of America, but she missed me so much that she just had to come back.  A few years later the itch was back and she moved to the West Coast.  We all knew she couldn't live without me, so a year or two later she was back again.  But then few years ago, I knew she would leave me for good.  She found a wonderful man who took her far away from me, across the Atlantic Ocean.  I knew she would be happy so I finally let her go for good.  Love you and miss you Ale!
Sexy Bomb - first my girl moves to New Jersey...all the way across the Hudson River (mind you at that time I was living on wall street...more on that later), might as well have been across the country!  About a year ago, she breaks the news that she's seeking warmer and sunnier days...Florida is now her new home.  Miss you and love you tons girl.  I will be coming to visit very soon!
Dulce - anyone see a trend forming??  Yes, seems like everyone is moving away from me.  Dulce is no exception, she also met a wonderful guy who dragged her kicking and screaming to a horrible place...Jersey! 
WallStr - in the last episode of Wallstr Blog, I had sold my apartment in the dreaded Jersey and moved back in with the folks.  Well, I also met a wonderful man and oh wait....that didn't happen yet, still single and still loving it:)
Back to the story... I was living with my folks and bought a house in Denver, unfortunately the moving trend stopped with me.  Instead of Denver, I settled for the actual Wall Street.  After 4 more years of being a Wall Street Diva, it was time to hang up my crown.  I quit my wall street job and gave up my wall street apartment to....anyone care to guess...that's right I'm back living with my parents.  Haha.  Though I prefer to think of it as my parents living with me;)
I will always be a Wall Street Diva at heart.  Only now I'm a WSD working at a private preschool and I'm loving the change.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoooaa???!
Ale

Tuesday, May 24, 2011 12:02:00 PM  
Blogger WallStr said...

Hey Doll.
Lol, which part??

Wednesday, May 25, 2011 7:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home