Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Summer Vacation

I'm on summer vacation!  Isn't that awesome???  I haven't had a real summer vacation (ie. having the WHOLE summer off) in over 15 years and I never thought that I would get this amazing opportunity.  The preschool graduation was last week and we had our final end of the school year lunch yesterday.  And now I'm free until the second week in September, yes that 104 days!  104 days...that's crazy!!!!  Of course the down side is that I don't get paid...but I can live with that.  104 whole, wonderful, free DAYS!!  I just can't get over it.  All that time...what will I do with it?!?!?!Here are some of the things I'm thinking of maybe trying to accomplish this summer:
-get a private pilots license
-get a motorcycle license
-lose 10 pounds
-finish my basement
-get my personal trainer license
-actually start my studies for my HHP license
Ok...I think that's aggressive enough, if I can get even half of those things done I will be happy!
I feel like a kid again, even thinking of visiting my childhood summer camp.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home